Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First May Weigh-In!

Hooray, it is my new favorite day of the week, Wednesday! I love the little ritual we have created of finding out my little guy's measurements after a nice, warm bath. I think that Aiden may look forward to this day almost as much as I do, this kid loves his baths! This week we didn't really have an increase in length and we had a little bit of a decrease in weight but rest assured, I am told that it is perfectly normal. Our last Weigh-In was at night(we had a really busy day) and we usually do it in the morning, so I am pretty sure that that accounts for the few ounce difference that we have this week. I am not complaining it means that he will fit in his clothes a little longer! 
We got some news yesterday, my parents bought Aiden and I a ticket to California for my birthday! In 20 days we will both be soaking up the California sunshine and the love of our family, this will be the first time that they all get to meet Aiden(other than my mom)! I am so thankful for the generosity of my parents, the understanding/supportiveness of my fiance and the opportunity to see my family whom I love and miss so much. 




Aiden Stats
Date: May 2, 2012
Weight: 15.4 pounds
Length: 26 inches
I love his poses!!!
Aiden & Daddy!!


I would just like to point out in the bottom two pictures Aiden is wearing his first Angels outfit!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment