Wednesday, May 9, 2012

B is for Bath!

                        Aiden Stats


Date: May 9, 2012
Weight: 15.7 pounds
Height: 26.25 inches

It looks like Aiden has leveled out in his growth, just gained a few ounces this week! He is happy and healthy, still fitting in his 6 month clothes! Aiden is starting to get too big for the infant setting in his bathtub, which makes me really sad, but I am happy that it has a "bigger kid" setting.
We have been busy packing for our big trip to California, we have a lot to do and only 12 days to get it done! Since Aiden is too small to help me physically pack, he offers his assistance by cheering me on and keeping the conversation going. By the way he tries to talk now, I can tell that he is going to be quite the chatterbox once he learns "real" words. Although I am in no hurry for him to grow up, I cannot wait to hear all the amazing things he has to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment