Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Final Memphis Weigh-In

It is a bittersweet day, the last day we weigh-in before Aiden and I head out to California. We will still continue to do our weigh-ins from California, but it will be all in brand new surroundings for my little man. Yesterday was our first less than perfect outing with Aiden. We went to a sports banquet for Dave's old school, where we both coached, and found out that our baby really doesn't like a room full of people shouting and clapping. He was less than thrilled to be there, and during the second half of the banquet Dave took him out into the hall to cheer him up. I guess we are going to have to slowly work him up to being accustomed to that kind of ruckus. I need you all to keep your fingers crossed for our plane ride, I am really nervous about traveling with a baby. Tune in next week for our very first California Weigh-In!!

Date: May 16, 2012
Weight: 16.3 pounds
Height: 26.75 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment