Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gettin Back to the Blog



Date: January 9, 2012
Weight: 23.4 pounds
Height: 34 inches
First off, I want to apologize for my poor showing in the blog world in the month of December. It was pretty much a non-stop whirlwind and I did not have time to document my adventures as much as I would have liked. Despite being unable to update you here, we had an amazing Christmas season. I have much to be thankful for and if last year is any indication of this year, I am expecting another amazing and adventurous year.Last year brought a lot of new things including: a new state, a new job(for both Dave and myself), a new house(rental but I still love it!), and a new baby. Actually, a lot of new things were introduced last year but I am just listing those specifically linked to the three of us. (We have a lot of family that had children last year as well.) I was thinking about doing a year in reflection post, but that is going to take a little time and I don't want the blog to be put on hold for any more time. Just something for all of you to look forward to! Christmas and New Years was fantastic, and I really enjoyed seeing Aiden meet/interact with his uncle Matthew for the first time. I will try to work on a makeup blog over the weekend. Until then, I hope you enjoy some of these pictures from our Christmas vacation in California! :)


Aiden with his rocking horse from Santa!

Look at those teeth marks! 4 teeth at the time!

Shirt says "All you want for Christmas is me"-Very true! :)

Aiden with me and my siblings aka his uncles!!

1 comment: