Thursday, January 17, 2013

Eleven Months Old

Date: January 17, 2012
Weight: 23.6 pounds
Height:34.25 inches
I am finally hitting my stride after the holidays, getting back into the swing of the things. Aiden is finally starting to get a hang of this sleeping thing, but we still have a few sleepless nights. It is a good thing that he is so cute, it is the only way I could get through all these sleepless months with a smile on my face. Today marks the last "month" birthday before Aiden is 1 year old. I often remark at the passage of time and it's expediency, and today will be no different. I have no idea where the past 11 months have gone! As Aiden starts to take his first steps, I feel as though it marks the end of the beginning of his "baby" days. This is a time that I will never get back, but I am so blessed to have had. I count myself truly lucky to be able to stay home with my little man, I know that many mothers do not have the same luxury. As the months roll by, Aiden continues to grow both physically and in his personality. He is one of the biggest flirts I have ever seen! Most people instantly smile and gush over him, but on the rare occasion they are not aware of him, he works to get their attention! Every day he claps more, smiles more, laughs more, learns more and I am (clapping, smiling, laughing and) loving every minute of it. I am truly blessed.



Uncle Matthew is a Drag! :) Miss him already!!

My Little Reader!! Love Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment