Friday, December 2, 2011

Currently "The Kasbon Chronicles"


I had a lot of fun picking out the name for this blog. "The Sanders Scriptorium" literally means "The Sanders Writing Room."
Since I am not technically a "Sanders" yet, it is a little weird writing under this blog title. However, since I am going to be giving birth to a Sanders before I become one, I find that the title is nothing less than appropriate. Soon, the number of Sanders in my household will outnumber the Kasbon's, until that happens this blog can be considered "The Kasbon Chronicles."
I will do my best to document our lives in the pages of this blog. The entries will be filled with memories, hopes, dreams, recipes, photos, anything and everything that makes us tick. Thanks for coming on this journey with us!

1 comment: