Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wake Up, It's Wednesday!

Kicked back with the remote. Hilarious!


Here we are, it is Wednesday once more. I would like to say that I am awake and as fresh as a spring chicken but alas, that is just not the case. For reason unbeknownst to me, Aiden has decided that it will be fun to wake up repeatedly during the night the past few days. He has been eating solids pretty regularly now for about two weeks, everyone told me that this would make him sleep better. Well they are all liars. (Liars whom I still love, I am just speaking from sleep deprivation.) The funny thing is that when he gets up in the morning, he seems wide awake, refreshed and happy; while I look like death just slightly warmed over. I have been a little stressed out the past few days, so perhaps he is feeding off of my anxiety. By 9 I have usually shaken my death warmed over look off and can embrace the day with the same exuberance that I normally do. I am becoming increasingly able to function off less and less sleep, yay me for learning a new life skill!
Despite being completely sleep deprived, I am completely thankful for every moment of the day. Aiden is happy, healthy and a bundle of fun. We have been having more and more play sessions on the floor together. Sometimes he sits up all by himself for over a minute, I'm sure he will have that skill mastered before I know it. He is turning six months old on Friday, and I just cannot believe it. This has been the most challenging, but definitely most rewarding six months of my life. I cannot wait to see what the next six months will bring, I just hope that it goes by a little slower. :) 
Date: August 15, 2012
Weight: 19.2 pounds
Height: 30.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment