Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Birthday Week


Date: August 22, 2012
Weight: 20.3 pounds
Height: 30.5 inches
Everyone in my family is growing up way too fast! This week is birthday week, both of my brothers became a year older. Matthew is now 21, and spending this momentous occasion without us. I cannot wait till he gets leave and we can celebrate his birthday in Vegas! Adam just turned 15, my mom's youngest will soon find himself behind the wheel of a car. 
Where did that time go? When did my brothers go and grow up on me? If it happens that fast with my siblings, I know that it will be even worse when it comes to my son.
Aiden has hit another growth spurt and has been putting on about a pound a week for the past three weeks. Everyday I see his giggly personality developing and it seems to always bring my life into perspective. When everything else is trying to bring me down, he can turn it all around with his big, toothless grin. The sound of the rain used to be my favorite thing to hear but it has been replaced by the magical laugh that my little boy emits. I find it impossible not to smile when that pure expression of joy is shown, it truly warms my heart. 

 Aiden Enjoying His Water :)

1 comment:

  1. He is so funny, I wanted to see more. Auntie Marilyn

    ReplyDelete