Saturday, February 24, 2018

S"no"w Way!

We do not get a whole lot of snow here in Kingman, Arizona, so even the smallest flurries are a pretty big deal to my little boys. The snow did not stick, so there were no snowmen made or snowball fights to be had but my kids found the joy in the moment they were given. They ran outside in their winter coats, desperately trying to catch the tiny flakes on their tiny tongues. It is so much fun to watch them experience little things, that so many take for granted. I love that something as pure and simple as a few snowflakes can make them so deliriously happy. I have a few things that I want to write about, including Aiden's birthday and Connor's emergency room trip but I am waiting for a few things to happen before I dive into those topics. Until then, please enjoy a few pictures of my boys enjoying a few snow flakes in our backyard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment