Thursday, February 15, 2018

Short & Sweet

This is going to be a short post, but I am trying to get into the habit of at least posting a blog a week. We had a wonderful Valentine's Day, the boys and I exchanged homemade Valentines and they enjoyed special pancakes and popcorn. We visited one of the local retirement homes and handed out Valentine's to the residents with the Scouts. I loved watching the boys hand out valentines, it was a blessing to see how happy we made them! Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures because I was holding Connor most of the time.


It has been raining like crazy this week, which instead of driving the boys indoors, has the opposite effect on Connor. That kid is a little water baby, he loves the rain! He sprints out before I have a chance to stop him and tries to catch raindrops on his tongue.

Aiden turns 6 this weekend! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone, how is my baby 6? I have been in full party prep mode for almost two weeks, I hope it all comes together in time!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos Amber, how nice you are teaching them to about caring for the senior citizens.

    ReplyDelete