Thursday, February 8, 2018

Double Dose of Videos!


I think that in life it is important to have a variety of goals, things that you can check off your list today, tomorrow and also ten years from now.  I am happy to say that I have accomplished one of my goals this week: folding a fitted sheet. That may seem like a small goal to many, but to me it has been a long time coming and finally victory is mine! 



The boys and I have had a lot of fun this week in "school." We did our very first "official" science experiment. My parents gifted Aiden a science set for Christmas, and this week we broke that baby open. We went over the differences between solids, liquids and gases. The boys enjoyed going around the house and categorizing all of the items the could find. I explained what a solution was, a chemical reaction, acids and bases. Do I think they completely understand all of this? Of course not, but it is a good introduction and one has to start somewhere. In our experiment we made carbon dioxide, which was super cool and I got to explain about that being what we breathe out. The boys cannot wait for our next science experiment, and that is exactly what I want for them. I want them to be excited for learning! 

It has been awhile since I have shared videos with you, so this week you get 2! I just could not keep this latest dance party to myself. These two kids crack me up!




2 comments:

  1. They crack me up too, they are so cute! By the way, you will have to teach your grandma how to fold fitted sheets, never could.

    ReplyDelete