Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekly Update


Date: October 3, 2012
Weight: 21.6 pounds
Height: 31.5 inches
Well it is that time again, when we gather around the Wii fit board to see how much our little man has gained in the past week. Honestly, I never know what to expect. Sometimes he has lost a little weight, gained a little or gained over a pound. Lately, he has been slowly gaining a little each week and I am thankful. If he grows any faster, we will be out of clothes for him before the year is out. I have also recently discovered that Aiden is a little bit of a "mama's boy." What I mean when I say that, is that is if I give him to someone else to hold and I am still in sight, he wants to be with me. If I leave and make sure to stay out of his line of sight, he is totally fine. This happened multiple times at the party the past weekend. He would be completely content in the arms of anyone else, till the moment I happened to walk by, then he would move toward me or give a little whimper. I know it stems from so much one-on-one time, and I am thankful that it is not so severe that he has to be with me all the time. I guess he is  at an "out of sight, out of mind" stage, where I am concerned. 
It was fun to see my family over the past weekend and I look forward to the visits that the month of October will bring. I am hoping to get Aiden a new car seat this month, he has completely outgrown his old one! Keep your fingers crossed that we find one for a reasonable price with good safety ratings. While I am asking you to cross your fingers, keep Aiden's teething in your thoughts and prayers. Those little pearly whites are giving us both trouble, and many sleepless nights. Thanks for tuning in to see how big the little one is, see you next week!
Aiden Quacks Up! :) Love this laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment