Monday, March 26, 2018

Aiden's First Game

We made an unexpected trip to California this past week, which has thrown off my blogging schedule. Sorry for the missed week, but instead of letting it get me down I am just going to push on through. On Saturday, March 24, Aiden had his very first baseball game. He was so nervous, so of course, I was also very nervous. Once he was out there, he did great and had an awesome time! I love watching him play a sport and enjoy it. I hope that he continues to grow as a player and a person, and that his love for sports continues to flourish. I got to do snacks for this game, which made it extra special for both of us. I made little goody bags filled with lemonade, pokemon fruit snacks, a squirt gun and homemade rice krispie treats made to look like baseballs. I really enjoy going the extra mile to make things special for the ones I love.











1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good job Aiden and Team mom! The snacks sound like fun to receive and create... And what a great sequence of shots!...those photos capture it all :)

    ReplyDelete