Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weighed In

Date: November 24, 2012
Weight: 22 pounds
Height: 33 inches
I was hoping to have some pictures from Thanksgiving to post but unfortunately I did not take any pictures because my phone died.  I thought that by now people would have posted pictures via Facebook, but they have not. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Aiden was beyond excited to have a little playmate, Ian. Ian is my second cousin's  little boy, who just happens to be a couple months older than Aiden. It was so adorable to see how excited my little man got, flapping his arms and studying his new found friend. Aiden doesn't interact with other kids much, so this was a great treat for him. I hope that he can forge as strong of friendships with his cousins that I have been able to. I consider my cousins to be some of my closest friends, and I am so happy that he is going to have cousins close to his age that he can grow up with. Even though we had a great Thanksgiving, we were feeling a little under the weather. Aiden had his first cold which led to his first ear infection. It has been a hard couple weeks with him being sick, he HATES taking his medicine. It doesn't help that he is super smart, and almost every trick I try to get him to take his medicine ends up with both of us covered in sticky pink stuff. Not only has he been sick, but he is trying to cut three teeth right now. I am getting quite the test in patience right now, and I am hoping that I am handling it in the best manner I possibly could.  Since Aiden got sick he has lost interest in most of the foods he had been eating regularly, I am hoping that he will start to eat better again when he feels 100% better. Keep your fingers crossed that we all feel better soon!!

1 comment: