Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello November

Date: November 7, 2012
Weight: 22 pounds
Height 32.5 inches
Yesterday was one of the worst days I've experienced as a mother thus far.  Unfortunately, I fell victim to a pretty severe case of food poisoning that had me running to the bathroom every 20 minutes.  This is very inconvenient when you are trying to take care of a very curious, very mobile 8 month old.  Somehow I survived through the day, with all its disappointments(Obama) and challenges(Fed Ex delivering Aiden's new carseat to somebody else). Despite the horrible day we had yesterday, the rest of the week was really good. This past weekend we went to see Adam perform in the marching band on Saturday, we had such a fun time. Adam's band was so good, the show was Sesame Street themed! Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of our fun-filled weekend to share, but trust me it was picture worthy.  I went against some of my normal mommy guidelines and let Aiden have some "treats," including his first taste of a snow cone. Needless to say, he loved it! I don't have any pictures of this past weekend, I'll try to procure some from people who were using their cameras in the near future. However, last week I posted that Aiden has been pulling himself up and standing, I did capture that to share with all of you.  He has become so good at it, he is constantly pulling himself up. I cannot believe how strong that boy is! Well, I have to get back to my mommy duties, I am pretty sure that I hear Aiden up from his nap. Tune in next week!

P.S. SORRY, I thought this posted yesterday! I must have just saved it as a draft!




1 comment:

  1. Food poisoning is the worst! I am glad that you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete