Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Last Post Before 2

Aiden loves his shopping cart!
This is the last blog post before my little boy turns 2, before my baby officially becomes a toddler. It has been a roller coaster of learning, laughter and lessons. I would not trade a single moment of it. I know that raising him will probably end up being the single most important thing I do with my life, and  I am honored that I get to be his mama. As we enter the "toddler" phase of his life, I hope that I can be the patient and loving mother that he deserves. I hope that I handle his meltdowns with grace and poise, and do not lash back in my frustration. I know that no matter what happens, I will continue to feel blessed beyond belief that this amazing, cute, smart little boy is mine. Just like I mention every week, his vocabulary is getting more expansive and impressive. He is saying some of his alphabet, counting numbers, singing songs, and just amazing me every day. Lately, he has been cracking me up because he says " Pe Ew" when something is smelly or he has soiled his diaper. The kid is a bundle of laughs! Although I am sad that the "baby" chapter of his life has come to a close, I look forward to the future with wonder and excitement at what the next chapter will bring.

I Love His Sideways Glance :)

Pe Eww!
He cracks me up!


1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing you guys on Sunday. The video did not work for me but, I will try again later. :)

    ReplyDelete