Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day Late

Yesterday I was busy finishing up wedding invitations, so here is the weekly post a day late but still done in a somewhat timely manner. The days seems to be flying by at lightning speed, only sixty-five days till Dave and I exchange I do's.  I am hoping that I can get everything done, planned and paid for on time! A wedding is A LOT of work! Even though I am busy with work and wedding, I still make sure to etch out plenty of time to make memories with my little monkey. Today we made zucchini chocolate chip muffins together. Aiden poured each cup of ingredients into the bowl, he did a good amount of the stirring and even added the chocolate chips despite wanting to eat them.  He did take one of the chocolate chips out of the bowl and fed it to me, so that he could have one for himself. That little boy is one smart cookie! He also put a muffin liner in each one of the spaces of the pan! I was so impressed, maybe one day he could be one Master Chef Junior. The kids on that show are so impressive, I hope to cook that well one day.:) Now that it is getting cooler, Aiden gets to go back to footed pajamas which we are both loving.  I love how completely adorable he looks in them, and he loves how comfy they are. Enjoy our photos from this week!







1 comment:

  1. His little footed pajamas are monkeys!....too cute. One of the pictures, he has Matthew's face expression :)

    ReplyDelete