Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cutest Kid :)


I think that we have established that Aiden is the cutest thing that has ever graced this earth(at least in my mind) on this blog. Each week I give you a look into our lives and try to capture the amazing spirit of my little munchkin. Being a mom is the hardest, yet most fulfilling job I can imagine. I can be on the brink of tears from exhaustion, and he will wrap his arms around my neck and give me a second wind. I never knew that another human being could be so dang adorable till he came along. Every day is different, every day is an adventure. He really plays on all my emotions. He makes me smile, laugh, cry, get frustrated, dance, sing, wiggle, be silly and look at life with an unbridled enthusiasm. He inspires me and motivates me, to do more, be more, give more and love more. This past weekend we went for a quick trip to Sedona. The scenery there is absolutely breathtaking and I felt so blessed to be able to share it with my little family.  I look to the future and cannot help but be excited for the trips and vacations we will hav as a family. I am eager to see the world and its wonders reflecting in my sons eyes, to experience all the good there is with him and through him.  There is something so pure about the way a child sees the world, and I am eager to continue that journey as my son grows. For now, I am soaking up every new words, sound, and behavior that he exhibits and appreciating all of the little things that life has to offer. I feel very blessed to be where I am, and optimistic about what the future holds.




No comments:

Post a Comment