Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Date: February 14,  2013
Weight: 24.3 pounds
Height: 34.5 inches
Happy Valentine's Day! Today is Aiden's last first holiday. On Sunday, he turns one-year-old and I cannot believe that much time has already passed.  There are so many moments that I just want to freeze time, but the more I try to slow time down, the faster it seems to blur by. It is crazy to think that a year ago we were in Memphis about to welcome our little guy into the world and now he is literally running circles around me.  I was pretty sure that he would be walking before he turned one, and boy, was I right. That kid has taken more than a few steps, he has walked from one side of the room to the other! This past weekend my family came to visit, to deliver and set up our Christmas present; a brand new grill! I was so excited to show off our home and break in the new grill while they were here. We prepared steaks and asparagus on the grill and I made twice baked sweet potatoes, for a stellar farewell dinner on Sunday. Aiden loved having all of his family around, he adores being surrounded by friendly faces. It seems like every weekend we have something to do or somewhere to be; this weekend we will be in Apple Valley celebrating his first birthday. I already know that I have gone overboard but I want his party to be amazing. I want to be able to throw awesome birthdays for my little guy, so I want to start off with a good one! Not only will we be having a birthday party but we are going to take Aiden to Disneyland for the first time!!!! So look forward to lots of great pictures next week!


Grandpa & Aiden at Mr. D's

The Men Breaking in the Grill

Family Lunch at Mr. D's! :)
 
Aiden Says Piper

Walking and Rocking!

1 comment: