Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4-Months Old


Date: June 20, 2012
Weight: 17.9 pounds
Height: 28 1/2 inches
I feel like I am constantly writing about the quick passage of time since little Aiden entered my life. Has it really been 4 months since that little bundle of cuteness entered the world? Technically, it was Sunday when he turned four months old but since it was Father's Day I decided to save mentioning it till his Weigh-In day. Unfortunately, with this marker brings the reminder that he is due for his shots, an experience I am not looking forward to at all. He is gaining weight and growing so quickly that I am sure that I am going to have to start feeding him solids before you know it. I wanted to wait till he was six months old but if he keeps this up, I doubt that either of us will make it that marker!
Life has been pretty good overall in California, Aiden and I have adjusted pretty well but it has been hard not having his Daddy around. We are hoping that he will join us in the next couple weeks. Aiden rolled over once a few days ago, but since I didn't witness it I am not going to count it! I know, it is horrible, but he has not done it since so maybe it was just a fluke. Or he could have just wanted to get it in before his 4-month marker came, I swear that kid already knows how to work things. Hopefully, I will be able to post Friday, I have been cooking up a storm here just haven't had the time to blog about it yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment