Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Halloween TMNT Style!

Could they look anymore miserable? I had to laugh!
I know that Halloween is over but I still wanted to share some of the pictures that I took that day. This year the boys wanted to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Of course, I obliged, jumping on the chance that we could do themed costumes as a family. I hope that they will continue to let me "theme" in the future. We were lucky enough for my mom to come out again this year for Halloween, and she joined in on the TMNT fun! The boys had a fabulous time trick-or-treating at various Trunk-or-Treats around town and made out with more candy than we know what to do with. The boys were not the most cooperative when it came to picture taking, but I managed to a few good ones in. Thank you for taking the time to read and look! 








Probably my favorite pic of the night!







1 comment:

  1. Always have time to read and look at your blog, great photography, love the costumes. Love the family!

    ReplyDelete