Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Last Weeks Blog

**I was waiting to get pictures of Aiden's birthday which is why this post is a week late**

Since the day Aiden was born I have had two songs playing in the back of my head, and I find myself singing them aloud whenever my patience is being tested or things feel overwhelming as a parent.  The songs is "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins and "It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker. They basically talk about how fast life goes by and how much you will miss these moments (even the hard ones) when they are nothing but a memory. This week it is all about the number 3, Connor turned 3-months-old on Monday and Aiden became a big 3-year-old on Tuesday. Since Aiden is a 3-year-old, he gets to graduate from being held and weighed on the Wii to actually standing on it by himself and playing the games. It was so fun to watch him experience the games for the first time. This past weekend we had Aiden's third birthday, I put a lot of work into it and I think that it turned out pretty well.  Aiden was so thrilled to have his cousin Kaiden there, and I loved seeing the two of them playing together and having such a blast. The first three years of Aiden's life have flown by and I cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for us!








Date: February 18, 2015
Weight: 15 pounds 2 ounces
Height: 25 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment