Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures-2 Months Old!

We built a house for all his animals!
Last week we got to pick up Matthew from the airport! Unfortunately, I epically failed at taking pictures so we do not have any photo documentation of his visit but believe me, the boys loved it!  I do not have a lot of time this week but I could not let two weeks in a row go by without a blog.  On Friday, Connor had his first round of shots/vaccinations and he handled them pretty well.  Having to go to the doctors/getting shots is one of my least favorite things about being a parent, it sucks seeing your child suffer especially when they cannot understand that you have their best interest at heart.  We are headed to California this weekend to spend some more quality time with Matthew while he is here, Aiden is really looking forward to it.  I will do my best to get some pictures of the boys with their uncles.  Enjoy these pictures that I did manage to capture of the boys recently!:) Oh, and keep me in your prayers. I got a root canal on Tuesday and hurts more than I can even describe, I would put it up there close to childbirth except there is nothing adorable to look forward to!

Anniversary dinner, there was a deer at the window!
Beautiful flowers for our one year anniversary

Big Cheesy Grin

BROTHERLY LOVE
I SEE YOU!
 
Date: January 16, 2015
Weight: 14 pounds 15 ounces
Height: 24 1/2 inches

I LOVE his little giggle :)

Every Day is a Blessing, this kid cracks me up!
(He Loves Cereal)

No comments:

Post a Comment