Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!


Date: July 4, 2012
Weight: 18.3 pounds
Height: 29 inches

Woohoo, Happy 4th of July! This is one of my favorite holidays, I love fireworks. I am hoping that my little man tolerates and even enjoys them, but he has been kind of skittish when it comes to loud noises. Considering we watch the fireworks REALLY close up, this might potentially be a disastrous combination. I am sending up prayers that Aiden can handle it, and actually enjoy the beauty of the fireworks. If he doesn't this year, I am sure that he will grow to love them just like his mommy. Speaking of growing, it is indeed Wednesday and we have his new measurements. I have to cut this post short because I have an apple pie in the oven, what is more American than apple pie? :) Have a wonderful 4th everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment